Saliva Drug Test
- Instantly Detect Up to 14 Drugs of Abuse
- 5-14 Panel Configurations Available
- Certain SalivaConfirm configurations are for Employement/Insurance Use Only:
- 3 Panel Oral Fluid Test Device F: COC20/OPI40/METP50
- 5 Panel Oral Fluid Test Device F with Saturation Indicator: AMP50/BZO50/COC20/mAMP50/OPI40
- 5 Panel Oral Fluid Test Device F with Saturation Indicator: AMP50/COC20/MET50/OPI40/THC12
- 6 Panel Oral Fluid Test Device F: AMP50/BZO50/COC20/MET50/OPI40/THC12
- 10 Panel Oral Fluid Test Device F: AMP50/BAR300/BUP10/BZO50/COC20/MET50/OPI40 /OXY50/PCP10/THC12
- Color Indicator for Adequate Saliva Collection
- Prevent Specimen Adulteration
- Optional Synthetic Drug Panels
- 25 Tests Per Box
Ordering in Bulk?
Request A Quote
Tests for: AMP / COC / MET / OPI / THC
About Saliva Drug Tests
In drug use analysis, mouth swab drug tests have certain advantages over the screening of other biological fluids such as urine and blood. Oral fluid is readily accessible, and is less likely to be adulterated.
This test is a Employment and Insurance Use Only Test.
Please inquire for more information.
Collect the Specimen
Insert the sponge end of the collection stick into mouth and soak sponge into saliva for 3 minutes. Hold the test tube vertically and place the collection stick into the tube. Press the stick all the way down until the lid seals the tube.
Wait for Results
Keep the test tube upright until you begin to read results.
Read results of alcohol test at 3 minutes and drug tests at 10 minutes.
Follow the instructions on this page to interpret the test strips.
How to Read Results
If both the "C" (Control) line and the "T" (Test) line appear, it is a Negative result. Even if the "T" line is seen faintly.
If only the "C" (Control) line appears the test result is Positive.
If the "C" (Control) line does not show up, results are considered Invalid.
Cut Off Chart
Certain SalivaConfirm products are for Forensic, Employment, or Insurance Use Only. Please contact us to confirm the status of your desired product configuration.