Confirm BioSciences Terms of Agreement
The following terms and conditions, shall apply to the Goods and Services provided which taken together shall comprise the entirety of this agreement (“Agreement”). By signing this agreement, Customer acknowledges having reviewed and accepted the Terms and Conditions contained herein. This Agreement shall supersede any prior representations, understanding, or agreements, whether verbal or written.
- Resale of Products:
- Must be a licensed reseller and provide us with proper documentation in order to be considered tax exempt, including a W9 form.
- All pricing given is to remain undisclosed and cannot be used for anything other than the sole purpose intended.
- Payment: Customer shall pay for all sales of goods or services rendered within approved term since the date of invoice. All invoices not contested in writing within fifteen (15) business days of receipt are deemed accepted by Customer as true and accurate and are payable in full. Payments are accepted in forms of check, ACH wire transfer, and major credit cards such as Visa, American Express, Master Card. There will be $25 fee for any bounced check. A 2% interest charge will be applied to any invoice past due.
- Privacy & Confidentiality:
- Credit card security – We will not disclose any credit card or billing information.
- Information that we obtain will remain confidential and will not be used for anything other than the sole purpose that it was intended for.
- Returns: All product returns require an RMA from Confirm BioSciences, Inc. Product must be in the original condition. Return requests must be made within thirty (30) days since the date products are received. Customer is responsible for return shipping fees. A 25% restocking fee applies to any approved returned product. *Should products be damaged or defective upon receipt we will endure all shipping cost. Custom products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Refunds: All refunds must be approved and if applicable are contingent with our RMA procedures (see section 4). Refunds and/or Credit will be issued only after we receive products back in stock, with exception under approved circumstances. Refunds will be processed using the same method that was used for payment unless otherwise authorized by Confirm Biosciences.
- Suspension / Hold: Customers that have failed to comply with the payment terms (Section 2) may be subject to suspension of services and/or may be placed on a temporary or permanent hold. At which point we will not release any orders until payment for the amount due has been received
- Credit Line Limit: If your open balance reaches the term credit limit, your account will be placed in hold until we receive payment to open your line of credit. If the order is urgent we suggest sending a wire transfer or credit card payment, this will expedite the shipment of your order. CB reserves the right to make any change to your credit limit based on your payment history. Credit limit increases are based on the business growth and payment history.
- Default: If Customer has failed to comply with any provisions of this agreement, including but not limited to, failure to make payment as specified, then Confirm Biosciences, in its sole discretion may elect to pursue one or more courses of action: (i) Terminate all services and cease to provide goods and services, upon which all invoices will become due immediately. (ii) Forward to collections agency (iii) Pursue legal action.
- Survival: The provisions of the Agreement shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement. Additionally, any provisions of this Agreement which require performance subsequent to the expiration of this Agreement shall also survive such termination or expiration.
[NAME OF PARTY THAT’S AN ENTITY]
[NAME OF THE OTHER PARTY THAT’S AN ENTITY]
By: Confirm BioSciences Inc.
Name: Jane Doe
Title: Accounts Receivable Associate