Advantages of LSD Urine Drug Test Dip Cards
Our latest LSD urine drug test dip card is a perfect solution for industries where the use of hallucinogens is a concern.
Identify substance abuse as early as one hour after LSD intoxication with this easy to use, instant LSD urine screening kit. LSD dip cards are among the most affordable and effective drug detection devices available for use.
LSD Side Effects & Symptoms
The Drug Enforcement Act (DEA) classifies LSD as a Schedule I substance, ranking alongside the top illicit drugs of abuse. Frequent recreational use of hallucinogens can lead to overdose as a result of volatile LSD side effects, including but not limited to:
- Irregular or Accelerated Heartbeat
- Loss of Appetite
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Tremors & Sweating, etc.
Hallucinogens may be “laced” into other common drugs of abuse without the abuser’s knowledge. This LSD drug test can identify LSD in urine concentrations of as little as a 20 ng/mL cut-off.
What happens during an LSD urine test?
Screening for LSD is simple. Once the donor provides a sample, it is assessed for purity or possible adulteration. The collector then immerses an LSD dip card into the specimen until the dip card panel is saturated. Results will become available in 5 minutes or less.
How to Read LSD Urine Drug Dip Card Results
Please be sure to read the results within 5 to 10 minutes. Do not read after 10 minutes as the results are invalid.
- Negative drug test results will show two lines – one line in the control region (C) and one line in the test region (T). Please note, even a very faint line in the test region indicates a negative result.
- Presumptive positive results will show only one line in the control region (C). If a test fails to show a line in the control region (C), this indicates an invalid test and a new test must be performed.
- Invalid drug test results occur when no line appears in the control region (C). Should this occur, repeat the test with a new cup. If the results are still invalid, stop using the test kit and contact the manufacturer.
LSD Testing Levels and Detection Periods
|Drug Name:||Abbreviation:||Detection Period||Cut-Off Concentration|
|Lysergic Acid Diethylamide||LSD||1-5 days||20 ng/mL|
Why Work With Confirm BioSciences?
- Industry Best Customer Service & Fast Shipping
- Work Hand in Hand With an Award-Winning Company
- Thousands of Satisfied Clients Across Every Industry, Including Government Agencies
- Buy Drug Tests in Bulk With Confidence
When looking for LSD drug tests in bulk, look no further than Confirm BioSciences. Drug tests sold by Confirm BioSciences are purchased in large quantities throughout the United States and beyond because we strive to offer unparalleled pricing and customer care.