Advantages of EtG Alcohol Urine Dip Cards
These instant urine alcohol test kits are ideal for use anywhere that implements a zero tolerance policy for alcohol like alcohol abuse treatment centers, probation offices and workplaces that have a no-alcohol policy.
Most instant alcohol tests saliva for the detection of ethanol alcohol. Using these methods, alcohol is only detectable for several hours after ingestion. However, because this instant urine test detects EtG, which is a metabolite of alcohol rather than alcohol itself, it can detect alcohol consumption up to 80 hours back.
This long-term alcohol consumption urine test is ideal for:
- Probation or parole offices where people are court-ordered to abstain from alcohol
- Alcohol abuse treatment facilities
- Workplaces that have included alcohol testing as part of their drug testing programs
- Anywhere that has a zero tolerance alcohol policy
- High schools and colleges
Being able to detect alcohol for more than three days after consumption is a huge benefit of this particular test. If alcohol consumption is a concern in your industry then this test can be of great use to you and your company.
What is an EtG Test?
The Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG) test dip card uses a reagent to cause a reaction with the urine specimen. The type of reaction will determine if the urine is positive for EtG. Each test strip contains mouse monoclonal antibody-coupled particles and corresponding drug-protein conjugates. A goat antibody is employed in each control line.
Why Work With Confirm BioSciences?
- Buy Directly From The Manufacturer
- Fantastic Customer Service and Fast Shipping
- Work Hand in Hand With an Award Winning Company
- Thousands of Satisfied Sober Living Home Customers
- Quality Products You Can Trust
By ordering drug tests in bulk from Confirm BioSciences you can get a discount on our 80 hour EtG urine drug testing kits that you’ll be hard pressed to find elsewhere. Our urine dip cards are ideal for use in alcohol testing, rehab clinics, high schools, workplace testing, law enforcement DUI, probation and government industries.
EtG Alcohol Testing Levels and Detection Periods
|Drug Name:||Abbr:||Detection Period||Cutoff:|
|Alcohol/ Ethyl Glucuronide||EtG||Up to 80 hours||300ng/ML|