Integrated EZ Split Key Cup Urine Drug Test Kit
This integrated E-Z Split Key Cup test provides fast simultaneous multiple instant drug testing results that can be photocopied for record keeping. The new top-key design is SAMHSA compliant, US made and FDA 510(K) cleared for professional use.
The EZ key cup drug testing kits are one of the most popular instant urine drug test kits we sell!
This is an excellent tool for businesses, treatment centers, sober homes, government branches and corporations. Its progressive design eliminates any contact with urine, automatically splits the specimen for sample confirmation and provides an easy to read adulteration strip with an accurate and user friendly color chart.
These instant urine drug test kits come in multi-panel formats to easily test for multiple drugs at one time. With the E-Z Split Key Cups, there is no handling of the urine sample on the tester’s part. Simply have the donor provide the sample straight into the device, seal it and initiate the testing mechanism. The integrated EZ Key Cup urine drug test kit also splits the donor’s sample so if you receive a positive result, you can easily send it to a lab for testing of the other half of the sample.
They come in both CLIA waived tests and non CLIA formats and a variety of different drug combinations.
Our one-step, fully integrated EZ Split cup drug test can test up to 13 drugs in a urine sample including:
- Amphetamine (AMP)
- Barbiturates (BAR)
- Benzodiazepines (BZO)
- Cocaine (COC)
- Marijuana (THC)
- Methadone (MTD)
- Methamphetamine (mAMP)
- Ecstasy/Molly (MDMA)
- Opiate/ Morphine (OPI)
- Oxycodone (OXY)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
- Propoxyphene (PPX)
- Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
Several configurations available. Click here to see a full list of combinations we sell.
By ordering drug tests in bulk from Confirm BioSciences, you will receive great discounts on this EZ Split Key Cup urine drug testing kit. These completely integrated urine drug screen cups are ideal for use in the workplace for pre-employment drug testing, random drug testing, and post-accident drug testing.
Urine drug test cups are one of the most popular methods of random drug testing for recent drug use, as they are easy to use and provide fast and accurate results. This CLIA waived test kit offers the latest advancement in urine drug screen technology. The flat side cup is a perfect solution for schools, workplaces and clinics, who might need photocopied results for future reference.
EZ Split Drug Testing Levels and Detection Periods
|Drug Name:||Abbr:||Detection Period||Cutoff:|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||1-3 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine||PCP||7-14 days||25 ng/mL|
HOW TO READ EZ Key Cup DRUG TEST RESULTS
- Please be sure to read the results within 5 to 10 minutes. Do not read after 10 minutes as the results are invalid.
- Negative test results will show two lines – one line in the control region (C) and one line in the test region (T). Please note, even a very faint line in the test region indicates a negative result.
- Presumptive positive results will show only one line in the control region (C). If a test fails to show a line in the control region (C), this indicates an invalid test.
- Invalid drug test results occur when no line appears in the control region (C). Should this occur, repeat the test with a new panel. If results are still invalid, stop using the test kit and contact the manufacturer.