Why Choose DrugConfirm Advanced No THC For Your Business?
DrugConfirm Advanced No THC urine drug test kits are prefferred by companies who want the benefits of testing for drugs of abuse but don’t want to infringe on their employees’ legal personal choices.
- Amphetamines (AMP)
- Cocaine (COC)
- Methamphetamine (mAMP)
- Opiate (OPI)
Various configurations of our base DrugConfirm Advanced cup are available. Click here to see a full list of combinations we offer.
WHY CHOOSE CONFIRM BIOSCIENCES?
- Buy Drug Tests in Bulk Direct From The Manufacturer
- Top Notch Customer Service and Fast Shipping
- Work With an Award Winning Company
- Top of the Line Advanced Products
- Thousands of Happy Corporate, Government and Academic Customers
- Whether You’re Looking for a 4 Panel Drug Test, 5 Panel Drug Test, 10 Panel Drug Test or 12 Panel Drug Test, Let Us Help Create Custom Configurations to Fit Your Needs
By ordering urine drugs tests in bulk directly from Confirm BioSciences, you can get discounts on this CLIA drug test. These completely integrated urine drug test cups are ideal for use in the workplace for pre-employment drug testing, random drug screens and post-accident drug testing.
Urine drug test cups are one of the most popular methods of random drug screening for recent drug use, as they are easy to use and provide fast and accurate results. Our FDA Cleared DrugConfirm Advanced™ Multi Drug Urine Test Kit offers the latest advancement in drug screening technology. The DrugConfirm Advanced™ is the most preferred drug testing cup in it’s category as the cup and test are combined for ease of use. We offer unrivaled quality with 99% accurate test results. This drug test kit offers a completely closed system for total urine specimen integrity and easy collection.
With DrugConfirm Advanced™, you can also test for adulterants, K2 Spice (synthetic marijuana) and EtG alcohol. The cup detects alcohol use up to 80 hours after consumption, the longest detection window on the market. Our multi-panel drug screen makes donor tampering virtually impossible if an adulteration test is integrated. DrugConfirm Advanced™ provides an easy solution for on-site testing that avoids the need to handle urine.
1: Tear the foil bag open, remove the drug test cup and disposable gloves. Label the device with donor information.
2: Open the test cup lid. Have donor urinate directly into the test cup, making sure to fill the test cup with the urine specimen between minimum 30ml to maximum 110ml (marked on the cup).
3: After the urine specimen has been collected, close the lid securely and return the cup to the collection official.
4: Collection officials can use the gloves provided. Peel off label to reveal test result. Read test result at 5 minutes. DO NOT INTERPRET RESULTs AFTER 10 MINUTES.
How to Read DrugConfirm Advanced Drug Test Kit Results
Please be sure to read the results within 5 to 10 minutes. Do not read after 10 minutes as the results are invalid.
- Negative drug test results will show two lines – one line in the control region (C) and one line in the test region (T). Please note, even a very faint line in the test region indicates a negative result.
- Presumptive positive results will show only one line in the control region (C). If a test fails to show a line in the control region (C), this indicates an invalid test and a new test must be performed.
- Invalid drug test results occur when no line appears in the control region (C). Should this occur, repeat the test with a new cup. If the results are still invalid, stop using the test kit and contact the manufacturer.
DRUG DETECTION CUTOFF LEVELS AND DETECTION PERIODS
|Drug Name||Abbr:||Detection Period||Cutoff:|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if the lab test confirms a positive result?
The lab uses very accurate and reliable equipment to run the tests. If the lab reports a positive result, it means the drug was present in the urine sample. But do not assume the urine sample came from a drug abuser.
People can test positive THC (or marijuana) because they have been repeatedly around heavy marijuana smoke even they did not smoke marijuana themselves.
Consider all amphetamine results carefully, even those from the lab. Some over-the-counter medications contain amphetamines that cannot be distinguished from illegally abused amphetamines.
- If you received a positive result and you do not believe the test, consult your doctor. They have your medical history and they can provide you with detailed information.
- If a positive result was confirmed, consult you doctor to identify counselors who will help you. You can also contact one of the resources listed below for help.
- Does a positive screen test mean that you have found drugs of abuse?
No. Wait until you get the laboratory’s result. Remember that many factors may cause a false positive result in the home test. It is important to send any sample giving positive results to the laboratory for further evaluation
- What does Preliminary Positive mean?
The Multi-Drug Urine Test is a preliminary drug screening test. It is the first step in a two-step process. Preliminary screening tests are not as accurate as laboratory confirmation tests. It is possible to obtain a positive test result even if the donor did not take drugs. Some medicines and food may cause drug screens to incorrectly display a positive test result. Diet pills, inhalers, and cough syrup can also yield a positive test result. You should consult with your doctor to better understand how substances might cross-react or interfere with this test.
- What is false positive result?
A false positive result is a screening test read positive when the drug or drug metabolite is not present or its concentration is less than the cutoff level.
- If the test results are negative, can you be sure that the person did not take drugs?
No. There are several factors that can make the test results negative even though the person is using drugs. Because
- You may have tested for the wrong drugs.
- You may not have tested the urine when it contained drugs. It takes time for drugs to appear in the urine after a person takes them, and they do not stay in the urine indefinitely; you may have gotten the urine too soon or too late.
- The person knowingly added something to the urine to prevent it from reacting with the test chemicals.
- The chemicals in the test went bad because they were stored incorrectly or they passed their expiration date.
If you get a negative result, but still suspect drug abuse, you can test again at a later time. You should also consider testing other types of drugs. Talk to your doctor if you need more help deciding what steps to take next.
- How accurate is the test?
The test is fairly sensitive to the presence of drugs in the urine. This means that if drugs are present, you will usually get a preliminary positive result. If you get a preliminary positive result, you should send the urine sample to the laboratory for a second, more accurate test.
It is very important to send the urine sample to the lab, because the drug of abuse urine screening may give positive results when no drugs are actually present. Certain foods, food supplements, beverages, diet pills, or over-the-counter medicines can cause a reaction with the tests. Laboratories use a very reliable test, with very few errors, to determine whether or not your sample contains drugs.
Many things can affect the accuracy of this test, including but not limited to:
- The way you did the test
- The way you stored the test or urine
- What the person ate or drank before taking the test
- Any prescription or over-the-counter drugs the person may have taken before the test
55 consumers participated in a field study. The results of the study are summarized below. All 14 incorrect results are at drug concentrations at 50% ~ 150% of the cutoffs.
Drug Cutoff Conc. (ng/ml) # Test Result Interpretation Correct Incorrect AMP 1000 220 217 3 BAR 200 220 219 1 BZD 300 220 217 3 COC 300 220 219 1 MET 1000 220 219 1 MOR 2000 220 217 3 MTD 300 220 220 0 PCP 25 220 220 0 THC 50 220 219 1 TCA 1000 220 219 1 XTC 500 220 220 0
- How long can the drugs be detected in urine?
The following are guidelines only. The times can vary significantly from these estimates depending on how long the person has been taking the drug, amount of drug they use, or the person’s metabolism.
Drug Detection Times Minimum Maximum Amphetamines/ Methamphetamines (Speed/Uppers) 4-6 hours 2-3 days Cocaine (Crack) 2-6 hours 2-3 days Heroin (Opiates) 2-6 hours 1-3 days Marijuana (Pot) 1-3 hours 1-7 days Phencyclidine (Angel Dust/PCP) 4-6 hours 7-14 days
- Common Street Names for Drugs
Drug Street Name Amphetamines Speed, Amp, Bennie, Chalk, Black beauties Cocaine Big C, Coke, Snow, Flake, Candy, Crack, Blow, Rock Methamphetamines Crystal, Meth, Ice, Glass MDMA Ecstasy, E, Adam, XTC, X Opiates Heroin, H, Hairy hombre, horse, Jones, Scag Marijuana (THC) Pot, Weed, Herb, Bud, MJ, Doobie, Reefer, Grass joint, Homegrown, Spliff Phencyclidine Angel dust, hog, Killer weed,
- What are drugs of abuse?
Examples of drugs of abuse include marijuana, cocaine, opiates, heroin, amphetamines, Ecstasy or MDMA, and phencyclidine. Prescription drugs such as codeine or other painkillers, also may be abused.
- What is cut-off level?
The cut-off level is the specified concentration of a drug in a urine sample. Above that concentration the test is called positive, and below that concentration it is called negative.
- What does the multi-drug of abuse urine cup test do?
The multi-drug of abuse urine cup test is a drug screen test. It provides preliminary results for the detection of one or more of the drugs at the cut-off level:
Abbreviation Test AMP Amphetamine BAR Barbiturates BZD Benzodiazepine COC Cocaine MET Methamphetamine MOR Morp. MTD Methadone PCP Phencyclidine TCA Tricyclics THC Marijuana/Hashish XTC MDMA or Ecstasy