Redwood Toxicology Laboratory, Inc.
Redwood Toxicology Laboratory, Inc. (RTL) is one of the nation's premier forensic drug testing facilities, which offers urine drug testing, oral fluid drug testing, prescription drug testing, EtG/EtS alcohol testing, "synthetic marijuana" drug testing, steroid testing and more.
RTL provides drug testing services to more than 15,000 agencies across the United States, and processes over 85,000 laboratory specimens each week, which equals over four million tests annually.
Additionally, our user-friendly, secure and fast, drug test management web portal gives our clients rapid and timely access to vital toxicology determinations.
Part of the Alere group of companies, RTL's primary mission is to provide industry-leading drug detection tools, with the ultimate goal of helping to discourage substance abuse.
RTL's facility is SAMHSA certified and offers:
- Specimen collection
- Urine Drug Testing
- Saliva Drug Testing
- EtG and EtS Alcohol Testing
- Steroids and Sports Drug Testing
- Synthetic Marijuana Testing
- Designer Stimulant (Bath Salts) Testing
- Date Rape Drug Testing
- Fentanyl Testing
- Pregnancy Testing
- Comprehensive Drug Testing for many name brand prescription drugs
RTL offers online reporting for its lab-based tests and you can download data sheets that explain all their lab services in detail.
RTL sells millions of rapid urine and oral fluid drugs of abuse screening devices each year under the Reditest brand name, including:
- Reditest RediCup
- Reditest Panel-Dip Drug Screen Device
- Reditest On-Site Oral Screening Device
- iCup Drug Screening Device
- iScreen Oral Fluid Device
- OrAlert oral fluid screening device
- Reditest Alcohol Saliva Test Strip Reditest 6 Cassette is a CLIA waived drugs of abuse testing device
- Reditest Smoke Cassette
- Reditest Alcohol Breath Test
In addition to their testing products, RTL also provides comprehensive training procedures and certification tests on their websites to ensure that you know precisely how to use their products. You can easily download instruction sheets for all the company's products on its site.
You can also sign up for RTL's newsletter and find many drug and lab reference materials.