T-Cup Urine Drug Testing Kits
The T-Cup All-In-One Urine Drug Test Cup can be used for synchronous and qualitative detection of most of the drug metabolites found in human urine at specific cutoff levels. It provides quick results with an easy to read visual panel immunoassay. Results populate quickly and accurately with this T-Cup drug test.
Our one-step, fully-integrated T Cup urine test cup can test up to 16 drugs with our (6124) 12 panel drug test being the most popular configuration. Drugs detected by the T-Cup include:
- Amphetamine (AMP)
- Barbiturates (BAR)
- Benzodiazepines (BZO)
- Cocaine (COC)
- Marijuana (THC)
- Methadone (MTD)
- Methamphetamine (mAMP)
- Ecstasy/Molly (MDMA)
- Opiate/ Morphine (OPI)
- Buprenorphine (BUP)
- Oxycodone (OXY)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
- Propoxyphene (PPX)
- Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
Various configurations available. Click here to see a full list of combinations we offer.
The Vacu Lid & T-Cup Work Together to Make Your Job Easier
- Saves on Shipping Costs
- Saves on Urine Specimen Transfer Time
- Saves on Storage Space
- Saves on Overall Laboratory Costs
- Eliminates Cup Leakage During Shipment
- Test Specimen Directly From the Tube When Applicable
- Sanitary Collection and Transfer of Urine Specimens
The Vacu Lid is an easy and affordable solution for collecting, transporting and processing your urine specimens. The addition of the Vacu Lid urine specimen transfer device will make it easy and convenient to collect and ship urine specimens when paired with our T Cup urine drug screen test cup. Traditional methods of urine specimen collection are often messy, time consuming and expensive; adding VacuLids make the process much more sanitary while cutting down on processing and shipping time. Shipping in traditional vials or even the drug cups themselves often results in leaks that require recollection and reshipment of all of the urine specimens which is often costly and time consuming. Using the Vacu Lid device combined with a vacu tube (both sold separately) all but eliminates this problem.
Our T-Cup 10 panel drug screen used with the Vacu Lid urine specimen transfer device is perfect for industries like:
- Clinics & Hospitals
- Probation & Drug Courts
- Rehabilitation & Drug Treatment Centers
- Sober Living Homes
Please note: Vacu tubes are sold separately.
Why Use T-Cup Drug Test Kits?
- Buy Direct From The Manufacturer
- Excellent Customer Service and Fast Shipping
- Work With an Award Winning Company
- Top of the Line Advanced Products
- Thousands of Happy Corporate, Government and Academic Customers
By ordering drug tests in bulk from Confirm BioSciences, you can get a discount on this multi-panel T-Cup urine drug testing kit. These completely integrated urine drug test cups are ideal for use in the workplace for pre-employment drug testing, random drug testing, and post-accident drug screens.
Urine drug testing is one of the most popular methods of random drug testing for recent drug use, as they are easy to use and provide fast and accurate results. An accurate alternative to laboratory testing with results available in as soon as 5 minutes not 24-48 hours as required by laboratories and is one of the most accurate test available when you need to test up to 14 different drugs.
T-Cup Drug Testing Levels and Detection Periods
|Drug Name:||Abbr:||Detection Period||Cutoff:|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||1-3 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine||PCP||7-14 days||25 ng/mL|
HOW TO READ T-CUP DRUG TEST RESULTS
- Please be sure to read the results within 5 to 10 minutes. Do not read after 10 minutes as the results are invalid.
- Negative test results will show two lines – one line in the control region (C) and one line in the test region (T). Please note, even a very faint line in the test region indicates a negative result.
- Presumptive positive results will show only one line in the control region (C). If a test fails to show a line in the control region (C), this indicates an invalid test.
- Invalid drug test results occur when no line appears in the control region (C). Should this occur, repeat the test with a new panel. If results are still invalid, stop using the test kit and contact the manufacturer.