Synthetic marijuana is a recent scourge. It consists of plant material that resembles traditional marijuana sprayed with a chemical compound meant to mimic the effects of traditional marijuana. However, synthetic marijuana can be deadly. It has caused injury and even death to people who have smoked it.
Confirm BioSciences Synthetic Marijuana (THC) Urine Drug Test Kit tests urine for six synthetic compounds used in the manufacture of synthetic marijuana, plus traditional marijuana metabolites.
JWH-018 & JWH-073 are the primary synthetic compounds responsible for the “high” in SPICE and K2, which is sold in head shops and has been a thorn in the side of addiction treatment facilities over the last several years. They are among the numerous compounds found in “herbal” incense or smoke blends.
Users looking for a “legal high” often turn to popular herbal smoking products marketed under brand names such as K2, K3, Spice, Genie, Smoke, Pot-pourri, Buzz, Pulse, Hush, Mystery, Earthquake, Ocean Blue, Stinger, Serenity and many others.
Our Synthetic Marijuana (THC) Urine Drug Test Kit is a lab based urine test that will detect metabolites of the following synthetic marijuana compounds:
It also detects traditional marijuana metabolites.
- 24 – 48 hour turnaround from receipt of sample
- Detection time for up to 72 hours from use
- GC/MS Confirmation testing
- tests performed at a SAMHSA-certified Lab
- Detects six synthetic drug compounds plus traditional Marijuana
- Checks for JWH-018, JWH-081, JWH-073, JWH-250, AM-2201, RCS-4 Metabolites + tests for traditional marijuana