HairConfirm® Business, the On-site Hair Drug Testing Solution, provides a 90-day drug use history and enables employers to test their employees on site, in less than 10 minutes.
IDEAL FOR WORKPLACE DRUG TESTING
HairConfirm® Business is the ideal solution for businesses¹ who want to avoid the expensive visits to a local facility, which can often be up to 50 miles away. Instead, one of your employees can be trained as a collector and take hair samples on site at your location. The sample collection is non-invasive and takes only 10 minutes.
Features and Benefits
Medical Review Officer (MRO) Report: All results are reviewed by the Medical Review Officer. The MRO will contact all donors who receive a positive result before he reports his findings.
– Results in 2-3 business days¹
– CLIA Accredited, CAP Accredited, ISO Certified Lab
– GC/MS Confirmation
– Fast, Accurate Results
– Pre-paid Shipping Envelope Included
– Secure Online Results
– HYDROCODONE Vicodin, Lortab/Lorcet
– OXYCODONE Oxycotin, Percodan/Percocet
– HYDROMORPHONE Dilaudid
– AMPHETAMINES Amphetamine, Methamphetamine and Ecstasy
– COCAINE Cocaine/Cocaine Metabolite
– OPIATES Codeine, Morphine, Heroin Metabolite
– PHENCYCLIDINE (PCP)
– THC METABOLITE Marijuana
- Free Collection Training Guide: To ensure that the Custody and Control Form and hair sample collection are completed correctly we provide online collection training and a questionnaire to train your personnel in the proper hair sample collection process.
How does the test work?
Using a small sample of hair, cut at the scalp, hair analysis evaluates the amount of drug metabolites embedded inside the hair shaft.
The collector is required to complete the Custody and Control Form and mail the sample to the laboratory for analysis using the pre-paid envelope provided.
The hair sample is initially screened. Samples which test positive during the screening process are confirmed using Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) and Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) technology. All results are reviewed by a Medical Review Officer.
Visit www.hairconfirmbusiness.com for more details.
- Product Instructions
- Hair Cut Off Levels
- Collection Training Guide
- Drug Testing Comparison Sheet
- Cut Off levels and response sheet
- Collector Training Guide
- Collection Questionnaire
- Customer Testimonials